James Kim: RIP, Brother

I am absolutely devastated by the loss of my former colleague and friend, James Kim. I had the privilege of knowing James when we worked together at TechTV, and collaborating with him on TechTV’s Digital Audio for the Desktop, among the many other projects we worked on together.

James was my go-to-guy for any technology-related question I had; be it basic or complicated.  James was one of the kindest people I have ever met. He NEVER condescended to me like many techies can. He was one of my favorite people in and out of work. He was my friend, and I will miss him horribly.
My thoughts and prayers are with Kati and the girls. A fund has been set up in their name. If you wish to contribute, please visit this site. And as an homage to James, our colleagues at CNET have set up this memorial.